Because hiring good IT professionals is difficult.
If you don’t have a great deal of IT expertise and staffing experience, it’s hard to recognize the difference between someone who can get the job done and someone who can talk a lot of technical jargon, but really hasn’t walked the walk. That’s where we can help. We assist companies in finding IT professionals. Our process is straightforward:
- We meet with you to do an assessment on the skill set needed and level of expertise required;
- We advise you on the likely salary requirements of the IT professional and help set realistic expectations on success;
- We take this information and develop a job description;
- We recruit qualified candidates using a variety of sources including industry contacts and traditional and online recruiting services;
- We review and screen applicants;
- We do a face-to-face interview of the top candidates focusing on their IT expertise as it relates to the position and we follow up on the references;
- We provide a written report on candidates we have confidence in referring to your organization.
You take it from there, knowing that the candidates we are referring can get the job done. You can then focus on choosing the candidate who will be the best fit for your corporate culture and work environment. If none of the candidates seem like a good fit for your company, we start over and expand our search.
Put our combined 60+ years of IT staffing experience to work for you and you’ll end up with a better hire.