You can tell a lot about a company by understanding the company’s culture. The culture of a company, both large and small, defines its foundational ethics and principles.
First, we value our staff.
- We want everyone at LT to be successful so we give them the tools they need to achieve their personal and professional goals. This might include such simple items as a desk printer or as complex as specialized software to make their job more enjoyable and tailored to their individual needs.
- We want members of LT to be proud. As individuals, we support our community by participating in community events individually and within the organization. LT provides both financial and technical assistance to a number of civic organizations.
- We want our staff to appreciate each other. So we have periodic, off campus, fun times – social time, picnics, sporting events. After all, if we’re going to spend 40 or more hours a week with each other, we might as well know and like each other!
- We want to be challenged so we encourage risk taking. Not every risk pays off with success, but we also know that failure is guaranteed if we aren’t willing to take risks. We now have a 30+ year track record of successful risk taking!
Just as importantly, we value you.
- We want you to be successful and we take great pride in helping you achieve more in your business. Your success translates directly into our success and we love being successful.
- We want you to sleep at night. Life seems to always give us plenty of things to worry about, but we are absolutely determined to make sure your worries don’t have anything to do with the technologies that run your business.
- We want you to be thrilled to have us as your partner. We want you to be able to say that your business is better because you chose Lieberman Technologies as a partner.