In general, the Acceptable Use Policy covers the following services provided by Lieberman Technologies: web hosting services, hosted email and collaboration services, virtual private servers, hosted applications, and other similar services.
Lieberman Technologies employs an Acceptable Use Policy to maintain the performance and integrity of its hosting equipment. Breach of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in account suspension or termination without refund.
Customers and their end users, including employees, agents, third-party providers, and end user customers agree not to use the Lieberman Technologies’ computer systems and platforms:
- to generate, send or facilitate the distribution of unsolicited bulk commercial email (spam);
- to violate the legal rights of others or encourage the violation of the legal rights of others;
- for any illegal, unlawful, or fraudulent purpose;
- to distribute viruses, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive and/or deceptive nature;
- to act as a repository for the sharing or distribution of pirated software, pirated video, or pirated audio;
- to alter, interfere with, circumvent, or disable any aspect of the Services;
- to use the Services, or a component of the Services, in a manner not authorized by Lieberman Technologies.
Repeated violations of this policy will result in termination of the Customer’s Service and may carry an Early Termination Liability as outlined in the Agreement between Lieberman Technologies and the Customer.