Lieberman Technologies is hiring an accounting assistant to join our office in Evansville, Indiana. This is a permanent, full-time position of 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Excellent opportunity for a motivated, detail-oriented individual seeking a rewarding and challenging career with a local, forward-thinking company. The accounting assistant will be responsible for accounts payables, recording sales and providing support to the accounting team.
- Record accounts payable transactions
- Prepare, verify and distribute checks
- Scan, file and log accounting documents
- Prepare and verify accuracy of customer invoices
- Work primarily within Quickbooks and our Ticketing program
- Pursue collection of delinquent accounts
- Work proficiently within Microsoft Suite
- Small amount of local travel
- Provide customer support
- Perform clerical duties as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience with a Ticketing program is preferred
- Ability to work in an environment with high expectations and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Reliable, strong work ethic and positive attitude
Please include your salary history along with the required information below.
How to Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter as attachments to:
and place the word RESUME in the subject line. Attachments should be in PDF format.
Only electronically submitted resumes will be accepted.