Lieberman Technologies is seeking a talented Help Desk Specialist to join our team and help us deliver support for our awesome tech solutions to the world.
We value relationship builders in all areas of our team. So, we are looking for a motivated, self-driven Help Desk professional to help us expand our reach and foster relationships.
You will be responsible for remotely assisting our clients with support for many Lieberman Technologies offerings. You will get to work on a variety of technical challenges including, but not limited to: configuration, deployment, administration, and support of servers, workstations, and network infrastructure. In this position, you will help grow a brand and expand our business. We are going places!
This is a position located in our headquarters in Evansville, Indiana. You will report to the Director of Information Services.
This is a fit for you if:
- You value communication and relationships
- You are comfortable with remote monitoring and management tools
- You enjoy installing, optimizing, and troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- You have experience administering security solutions and virtualized environments
- You have experience managing multiple backup and disaster recovery solutions
- You can perform general maintenance on network devices such as firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points, and various network security appliances
- You have experience writing clear, concise documentation
- You love learning about technology
- You have enthusiasm and knowledge of general help desk technologies
- You have the ability to think strategically while prioritizing to meet deadlines
- You have attention to detail
Occasionally, we might ask you to:
- Move equipment and objects over 50 pounds
- Travel to a client site to perform work
- Research and become quite familiar with a clients’ line of business applications
It would extra awesome if:
- You have more than 2 years of experience helping others solve technology problems
- You hold certifications demonstrating your technical proficiencies
- You have an Associate’s degree in a technology area of study
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Resources for continued learning and professional growth
- Great co-workers
Send your resume and a cover letter as attachments to:
and place the word RESUME in the subject line. Attachments should be in PDF format.
Only electronically submitted resumes will be accepted.