Lieberman Technologies is looking for an Information Security Associate to help oversee our security initiatives both internally and externally. The digital world is continuing to become more and more hostile and we need someone who can be part of our team in staying one step ahead for ourselves and our clients.
This position is a fit for you if:
- You generally mistrust every software application you ever come across and are suspicious of every email that asks you to do something.
- You have experience in cybersecurity and specifically with risk assessments and security awareness training.
- You are comfortable working with cross-functional teams to develop and implement security standards and policies.
- You have experience with security monitoring tools beyond computer anti-virus programs.
- You are detail-oriented, have good time management skills, have strong writing skills, and like working with others.
- You are comfortable making presentations to senior leadership on topics related to security.
- You are a great researcher and learner.
- You can work out of our office in Evansville, Indiana.
It would be extra awesome if:
- You have experience with tools and procedures for hardening operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS, and Linux.
- You have experience with cloud computing at the administrative level…especially with AWS and/or Azure.
- You have experience putting together comprehensive security plans for organizations considering things such as needs, risks, audit requirements, and compliance issues.
- You have familiarity with security frameworks such as NIST CSF.
- You have networking experience.
- You have experienced a SOC2 Audit.
- You have multiple technology certificates such as CompTIA Security+.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity.
Occasionally, we might have you:
- Attend conferences on Computer and/or Network Security.
What we offer you:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits
- 401(k) with a matching contribution
- 3 weeks of vacation for full time staff!