Lieberman Technologies is growing and has a career opportunity for a Product Manager. Located in Evansville (IN), you’ll be responsible for competitive analysis, price strategy, product lifecycle management, and liaising between our clients, sales team, technical team and our vendors.
As our Product Manager, you will:
- Assist in the development, alignment, and prioritization of products in our strategic portfolio
- Communicate the value of our products and solutions
- Contribute leadership & product expertise through a comprehensive knowledge of our portfolio
- Coordinate and gather business requirements and specifications
- Develop business cases for new product selection and revisions to existing products
- Drive product portfolio development, pricing, implementation, and quality
- Ensure product releases and upgrades are accurately delivered in accordance with requirements
- Evaluate, motivate, and train staff in support of our products and solutions
- Identify product enhancements that balance a favorable return with our Client needs
- Maintain knowledge of “best practices’, trends, and technologies
Additional Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Building Client trust through demonstrated understanding of their business objectives & priorities
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure product goals are achieved and maintained
- Creating and monitoring documentation for implementation and operational processes
- Developing and maintaining relationships with strategic business partners
- Ensuring teams provide high levels of customer satisfaction to our Clients
- Identifying product value that may be utilized within multiple solutions
- Managing product and solution implementations according to agreed upon specifications
We anticipate that you’ll bring a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or 5+ years demonstrated equivalent work experience. You are self-motivated, organized, and analytical with strong problem-solving, project management, and vendor management skills. And above all, you must be a skilled communicator, leader, motivator, and teacher.
Lieberman Technologies offers a fun and supportive work environment, competitive salary, 401K, paid time off, and medical, dental & vision benefits.
Preferred consideration will be given to those candidates living within 45 miles of our Evansville office or who plan to independently relocate to the Evansville area.
Only electronically submitted cover letters and resumes in PDF format will be accepted.
Send your resume and a cover letter as attachments to:
and place the word RESUME in the subject line. Attachments should be in PDF format.
Only electronically submitted resumes will be accepted.