Lieberman Technologies has an immediate opening for a Sheriff Services Support Agent.
We are seeking the right person who fits into our company culture and provides the professional level of customer service that is expected by our clients. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid of challenges and flourishes as a part of our growing and Sheriff Services team. Our Sheriff Services team supports multiple software applications used by Sheriff Offices throughout Indiana.
Summary of Job Description:
Provide user support and customer service on company-developed applications for both internal and external clients. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Help Desk Support for Sheriff Services Customers
- Train Users on Sheriff Services Software (Currently over 70 customers)
- Renew Sheriff Services Licenses
- Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Assistance
- Update counties to latest version of Software
- Assist in providing developers with request for “New Features” and logging “Bug Reports”
- Respond to requests for software assistance via phone, e-mail or fax
- Diagnose and resolve software/user issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action in a timely manner
- Follow help desk procedures
- Log all help desk interactions
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates to Sheriff Services Software
- Ability to Update Documentation as well as training Videos.
- There may be occasional travel to assist in training where appropriate, but it is limited.
- Customer focused
- Excellent phone skills.
- Basic PC knowledge Windows 7 through Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2010 or greater.
- Desire to learn (Software, Database, Video Recording Software).
- Oral and written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Problem analysis
- Team interaction
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
Education/Experience Requirements: Two (2) years of college and two 2 years of administrative experience preferred
Send your resume and a cover letter as attachments to:
and place the word RESUME in the subject line. Attachments should be in PDF format.
Only electronically submitted resumes will be accepted.