Lieberman Technologies is seeking a talented Systems Engineer to join our team, helping us deliver and support awesome technical solutions.
We value relationship builders in all areas of our organization. So, we’re looking for a motivated, self-driven technology professional to help us expand our reach and foster relationships.
Intrigued? Want to know more about what this position entails? Keep reading:
As a Systems Engineer, you’ll be responsible for providing support for many Lieberman Technologies offerings. You’ll experience a variety of technical challenges including, but not limited to: design, configuration, deployment, administration, and support of Cloud, Information Systems, and VoIP solutions. In this position, you’ll help grow a brand and expand our business. We’re going places!
This position is located in our Evansville headquarters and reports to the Director of Infrastructure Services.
This is a fit for you if:
- You value communication and relationships
- You’re comfortable with remote monitoring and management tools
- You enjoy designing, installing, optimizing, and troubleshooting hardware & software solutions
- You’re experienced administering security solutions and virtualized environments
- You’ve designed and managed multiple business continuity & disaster recovery solutions
- You can perform general maintenance on network devices such as firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points, and various network security appliances
- You’re experienced writing clear, concise documentation
- You’re enthusiastic and knowledgeable of advanced help desk techniques
- You’re a strategic thinker who prioritizes to meet deadlines
- Your attention to detail might be deemed borderline obsessive compulsive
Regularly, we might ask you to:
- Move equipment and objects over 50 pounds
- Travel to a client site to perform work
- Research and become quite familiar with our clients’ line of business applications
It’d be awesome if:
- You hold a valid driver’s license
- You have more than 5 years of experience helping others solve technology problems
- You hold certifications demonstrating your technical proficiencies
- You have an Associate’s degree or higher in a technology area of study
It’d be extra awesome if:
- Your experience includes storage and virtualization solutions
- You can demonstrate a keen grasp of WAN, VoIP, and Internet technologies
- You hold advanced certifications demonstrating your technical proficiencies
What we offer you:
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Resources for continued learning and professional growth
- Great co-workers
Send your resume and a cover letter as attachments to:
and place the word RESUME in the subject line. Attachments should be in PDF format.
Only electronically submitted resumes will be accepted.