Lieberman Technologies is seeking a talented and seasoned technology professional to support our clients.
This highly motivated, self-driven individual will be tasked with designing, configuring, deploying, monitoring, administering, and troubleshooting Cloud technologies, complex information systems, and network & VoIP solutions.
We value relationship builders in all areas of our organization. We’re looking for a candidate who will help us expand our reach and foster relationships through exceptional customer service and attention to detail. In this position, you’ll help grow a brand and expand our business.
This position is in our Evansville (IN) headquarters.
- Strong, effective oral and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking with the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Well defined & demonstrated troubleshooting skills
- Experience providing support using remote monitoring and management tools
- Demonstrated hardware & software installation, administration, and maintenance skills for workstations, servers, and network infrastructure devices
- 3+ years’ experience implementing & supporting network, security, storage, and virtualization solutions
- 5+ years’ experience designing & supporting business continuity & disaster recovery solutions
- Ability to move equipment and objects over 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Information Technology certifications demonstrating proficiencies
- Bachelor of Science in a technology field or commensurate work experience
- Ability to rapidly learn new & emerging technologies
Lieberman Technologies offers a fun and supportive work environment, competitive salary, 401K, paid time off, and medical, dental & vision benefits.
Send your resume and a cover letter as attachments to:
and place the word RESUME in the subject line. Attachments should be in PDF format.
Only electronically submitted resumes will be accepted.