The reason that file-sharing solutions are so popular in today’s work culture has a lot to do with the ever-changing nature of business today. Differing work schedules, traveling staffers, and employees working remotely can make it a challenge to keep projects moving forward. If you’ve ever used a service like Google Drive or Dropbox to share files with members of your work team, you know how wonderful it is to be able to access files anywhere, at any time.
Like many businesses, Lieberman Technologies has been using a wide variety of services and solutions to help us work collaboratively. These solutions have worked well for our needs, but sometimes the processes involved can feel a little cumbersome. We needed a solution that would allow us to collaborate in a secure environment, be accessible from anywhere, and make it easy to recover files in the event of a data disaster.
As we examined the options available, it became clear that Soonr would fit our needs very well. Trusted by more than 150,000 organizations worldwide, Soonr Workplace is the leading secure file-sharing and collaboration service purpose-built for businesses. Soonr Workplace offers organizations the mobile collaboration, security & balance of IT control with set-up-and-go user experience.
There were several criteria that a file-sharing solution had to meet in order for it to work for us here at LT. First and foremost, it needed to be secure, and that security needed to be granular across users, content, and devices. It needed to be easy to use for everyone in the office. It needed to sync quickly and reliably. And it needed to have mobile capabilities so that our staff could access files from their mobile devices. Of all the available solutions we considered, Soonr met these criteria, and in some cases exceeded our expectations.
Why We Chose Soonr
- Full Mobility – Smart folder sync allows for easy access both on and offline. Integrated document editing and markup without the need for 3rd-party software. In-field photo, video, and document capture.
- Team Collaboration – Permissions-based team sharing. Multi-user document editing with auto locking. Document commenting and annotations. Secure 3rd-party sharing without the need to register.
- Document Productivity – Document versioning and recovery. Automated QR coding for quick and easy retrieval. Integrates with Google Docs, OneDrive, and Office 365 Scan to PDF for simple document capture.
- User Experience – Web, desktop, and mobile components. Native mobile apps for an optimized user experience. Easily find what you’re looking for with thumbnail and lists views and full-text search.
- Security – Granular access control across user, content, and device. Built-in DLP and essential MDM security without the need for 3rd-party software. Encryption on device, in transit and session. 2FA with device ID approval.
- Compliance – SOC 2 Type 2 Audit for SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402. HIPAA and PCI compliant. Over 99.9% uptime with no breach history. Jurisdictional data centers in Denmark, Australia, Canada, and the United States for increased data ownership and privacy.
- Management – Detailed activity reporting based on user, content, and device. Multi-level user management. Cloud and hybrid deployment flexibility. Ease of administration for reduced service costs.
- Integration – Active Directory integration for user and group management and authentication. SAML 2.0 for single sign-on. Salesforce and Outlook integration for simple document upload and attachment.
What does this mean for our customers?
As we implement Soonr here at LT, we’ll be able to work more collaboratively and efficiently on client projects, and sharing documents over the course of a project will be easier and more secure. And as time goes on, we’ll make Soonr available as part of our service offerings, so that our customers can take advantage of this solution with the added benefit of our real-life experience.
Want to know more? Click here to visit the Soonr website.