“If we can use technology to make a business better, make a little money and have fun doing it, we’re probably going to do it.”
— Phil Lieberman
Showcasing a newly remodeled and expanded office space and a growing staff roster, the June 11, 2013 open house at Lieberman Technologies opened with a ribbon cutting by Evansville Mayor Lloyd Winnecke, and members of the Chamber Ambassador Committee. Following the ribbon cutting, guests from the Evansville business community were treated to refreshments and office tours conducted by LT staffers, concluding with the giveaway of door prizes.
Door Prize Winners:
- Nate Hamilton – Kindle Fire from Windstream Communications
- Jane Crowley – $150.00 Chair from Premier Furnishings Solutions
- Ted Uebelhor – Gift Basket from Thumbs up Promotions
- Michael Endress – Variety Bag from Evansville Icemen
- Scott Hyatt – Sun Shade from Evansville Icemen
- Carl Powers – 4 Club Seats from Evansville Icemen
- Jennifer Wigginton – Cheese Cake from Anthony’s Heavenly Cheesecake
- Sharon Schumate – $25.00 Gift Card from Cookies by Design
- Sallie Jung – Leather Laptop Bag, $25.00 gift card and assortment of goodies from Office Depot
- Scott Culiver – $50.00 Gift Certificate from Fusion Spa
- Tracy Zeller Gift Bags – Greg Schulten, Debbie Davis, Jennifer Buroken and John Alling
- Lieberman Technologies Umbrellas – Steve Courson, Rhonda Gassman and Missy Wessel
We Took Pictures
Click here to check out the photo album on Facebook.
The future of technology in the Evansville area is now and it’s here at Lieberman Technologies. We thank Mayor Winnecke, the Chamber of Commerce, the Ambassador Committee, and all of our open house attendees for your support. We look forward to meeting your technology needs now and in the future.
Show me the cookies…