In general, the Service Level Agreement covers the following services provided by Lieberman Technologies: web hosting services, hosted email and collaboration services, virtual private servers, hosted applications and other similar services.
We know that these services we provide to our customers are essential to their success and we do everything we can to ensure the continuous availability of these services. When service disruptions do occur, Lieberman Technologies immediately begins working to repair the service. There are times when credits for affected services are appropriate.
Credits are based on the following schedule:
Credits for service disruptions must be requested in writing or email and must be made within 30 days of the disruption.
|Service Disruption||Credit Applied|
|30 minutes to 4 hours||5% of Monthly Recurring Charges for Affected Services|
|4 to 8 hours||10% of Monthly Recurring Charges for Affected Services|
|8 to 16 hours||25% of Monthly Recurring Charges for Affected Services|
|16 to 24 hours||50% of Monthly Recurring Charges for Affected Services|
|More than 24 hours||100% of Monthly Recurring Charges for Affected Services|
The following limitations do apply to this policy:
- Service disruptions during regularly scheduled maintenance windows and emergency maintenance work are not eligible for credits. Lieberman Technologies will make reasonable efforts to notify customers of non-emergency maintenance with 48 hours advance notice.
- Service disruptions that occur as the result of work being performed by Lieberman Technologies at the request of the customer. Lieberman Technologies will make reasonable efforts to notify customers when such work carries the risk of a service disruption.
- Service disruptions that occur because of the act(s) or omission(s) of customer or its employees, agents, contractors, users of its service, or its other service providers.
- Service disruptions that do not affect the day-to-day operations of the customer and pose no risk of the loss of customer data.
- Service disruptions that are the result of causes beyond the reasonable control of Lieberman Technologies. Specifically, these include, but are not limited to:
- Force majeure events; and
- Large-scale or global outages of portions of the Internet or the public telecommunications infrastructure;
- Credits are not available when the customer’s account is not in good standing.